Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Day 2 Summary - The Juicing

So Day 2 was a unique case. Unfortunately, I did NO juicing at all. I woke up at 4:30 AM and had no time to juice before I left home for the day. I took 3 bananas with me on my mini-road trip and ate 1 of them. I wasn't really hungry because I was still naseous from the veggie drink I attempted Day 1. I tried to drink a lot of water, but I was on the road and really only drank probably. . . 6 total?

All day, I was sooooo tired. I had a headache the entire day. I was lethargic, restless, but I really had an overall bad consumption day. When I got home, I ate 2 avocados. So my entire day consisted of 1 banana and 2 avocados. :-( I actually had to force myself to finish the avocados, too, because I wasn't feeling it. I felt so bad that day that I didn't have any desire to eat.

Sorry no video for Day 2. I had no motivation at all so I compeletely skipped the video.

No comments:

Post a Comment