Saturday, May 19, 2012

Stila One Step Skin Tone Illuminating Serum


Now, I never believed in illuminators. As a matter of fact, I HATED them because I felt their existence was a way to make money without actually selling anything. To me, illuminators were like the Emperor's new clothes. There wasn't actually any results at all to them.

My mom and I went into Ulta one day and were drawn to the Stila area because of the awesome look this product had. After taking a moment to talk sufficient amount of shit about illuminators, I decided to demonstrate how useless they are. I applied the product to exactly half of my face and showed my mom. She said, "Your face looks great!" I replied, "What?! Of course it doesn't because this stuff makes no difference!" I looked in the magnified, lighted mirror beside me and there wasn't a difference that I noticed. I decided to apply it to the rest of my face in case there WAS a difference that appeared later on and I didn't want to look like an idiot the rest of the day with half my face illuminated.

After about a minute, I went back to the mirror, to prove myself right, and lo and behold, my face looked amazing! It was flawless and smooth, beautiful! I was shocked, to say the least, that an illuminator actually made any difference whatsoever! I was completely blow away. I later came back and purchased it and wore it last night. Ummmm. . . . Wow. My face looked phenomenal through the ENTIRE night, even after being moist and hot in an non-AC'd bar. This product is a work of God. I swear, this is the best makeup investment I've ever made ever. I don't know how it would work with people who wear foundation or anything else on their face like tinted moisturize, etc, but on bare skin, this is amazing.

Also, Stila does not test on animals. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment