Wednesday, January 11, 2012

My Review of "Bossypants" by Tina Fey


This book was written by comedian Tina Fey, and it's not necessarily a memoir, but. . . it kinda is. It's basically a comedy book, but she does tell about her life, including childhood, teenage years, and adulthood. She tells these stories through short stories and they are hilarious.

I was never a big fan of Tina Fey as far as her Saturday Night Live work and didn't think she was great in movies, but she is a fantastic writer, that's for sure. Her tone through this book is so easy to understand and she gets her sarcasm across very easily.

This book is very worth the purchase. It had me laughing so hard I had to put the book down quiet a few times to enjoy my hearty laughs. She's very relatable and is very talented. If you want a fun read and a good time, buy this book!

No comments:

Post a Comment